* Voter Identity Card/Pan Card/Driving License of the Bride and Bridegroom for Age Proof and Identity Proof.
* Voter Identity Card/Pan Card/Driving License of the Guardian/Father/Mother for Identity Proof.
* Voter I. Card/Pan Card/D.L of two witnesses.
* Current Holding Tax Receipt.
* Invitation Card of both bride and bridegroom.
* Joint Photograph on marriage pendal.
* Joint or individual affidavit stating date and venue of marriage as per Hindu rites and customs.
* Who are to be present?
* Bride and groom-Mandatory.
* Parents/guardian of Bride and Groom-Optional.
* Two witness.
* Important Points on Marriage Registration
* Marriage Registration will take place only on Wednesday and Saturday between 10:30 A.M to 1:30 P.M. and 3:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M
* Marriage Certificate will only be issued one day after Registration i.e. on Friday and Tuesday subject to submission of all documents.